Flowers - (Life) After Dark


“Slipped into my bluejeans / Put on my casual jacket / Glossed my lips with cola flavour / My mind with media power / While dancing at the disco / With my handbag at my feet / I met a boy called Jerry / Whose dancing was a treat //


Slipped into my bluejeans / Put on my casual jacket / Glossed my lips with cola flavour / My mind with media power / While dancing at the disco / With my handbag at my feet / I met a boy called Jerry / Whose dancing was a treat / I fed him Vesta cookies / With a little Hirondelle / We munched on Mr Kiplings / Which I knew would make him tell / He said he really liked me / And did I take the pill / I sprayed myself with Charlie / And got ready for the kill //


Slipped into my bluejeans / Put on my casual jacket / Glossed my lips with cola flavour / My mind with media power / While dancing at the disco / With my handbag at my feet / I met a boy called Jerry / Whose dancing was a treat / I fed him Vesta cookies / With a little Hirondelle / We munched on Mr Kiplings / Which I knew would make him tell / He said he really liked me / And did I take the pill / I sprayed myself with Charlie / And got ready for the kill / He fumbled through my bra strap / While I prayed for whispered nothings / He was working on his technique / While I tried to be a vamp / He tried to be a playboy / And I tried to be a playgirl / But he couldn’t stay hard no / Couldn’t stay hard no… so… put… ABBA… on… instead!!!”

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Eva Vlaardingerbroek